Asexuals are making themselves heard and thus are redefining what we understand by intimacy, desire, sexual arousal, love and sex.
Olivier led a research in asexuality for Pink Therapy concluding in the receipt of 310 testimonials and narratives.
Asexualities are counter-cultural in our hypersexed communities and societies where low sex desire seems to be taboo.
At the end of this training day, participants will
- be introduced to diverse narratives around asexualities.
- develop an understanding of asexuality and its relationship to desire, arousal and intimacy
- be able to deconstruct heteronormative and patriarchal assumptions around sexuality
- gain a knowledge and appreciation of difficulties asexuals may encounter
- develop non-pathologising clinical skills in working therapeutically with asexualities
Training time is from 1pm to 7pm.
If you are not registered on our Directory or have not signed
up to our courses then you can either:
Once you have booked your course, on your profile page you will see all details
of your course and a link to pre and post course reading and resources and the full
© Copyright notice here...Webmaster
Sitemap | Site
by Coralin- Opens
a new browser window